A simple and healthy charcuterie board that is gluten and dairy free. All natural ingredients and real food. We replace cheese with avocado and other healthy fats.
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Applegate Farms Salami
- Salami Whips
- A fresh avocado sliced in half
- Garlic stuffed olives
- Jarred Roasted Red Bell Peppers, chopped and placed inside the avocado
- Fresh basil leaves,
- Sliced apples
- Green grapes
- Start with an item you have a lot of (grapes in my case). Arrange them in a line that travels the length of your charcuterie board.
- Choose another food to trace your first line on one or both sides. On my board, you can see I used crackers.
- Create more lines or begin arranging foods around the lines you already have. Have fun and don’t worry about perfection. As you can see, my board isn’t symmetrical.
- Serve and enjoy!
Arranging your foods in a waved line, like a river, can make your Charcuterie board more attractive.
Stack your crackers before laying them down. Then they will lay nicely and overlap in the same direction.
- Category: Snack, Side, Appetizer
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free charcuterie board, how to organize a charcuterie board