This easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is super quick to throw together and cooks faster than any other pumpkin pie, guaranteed! Paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree (or 2 cups fresh) (425 grams)
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut milk (160 ml)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup (80 ml)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almond flour (30 grams)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 425 deg F (220 deg C) and lightly grease an 8” or 9” cake or pie pan.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour pie mixture into the pan.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and pie has solidified - approximately 25 minutes.
*If using pumpkin pie spice: substitute 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice for cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: dessert, breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: gluten free, dairy free
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin pie, paleo pumpkin pie