This amazing healthy trail mix is the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy!
- 3 1/4 cups (450 g) peanuts (one 16 oz can )
- 1 cup (110 g) almonds
- 1/2 cup (80 g) dried cranberries (we use Craisins brand)
- 1 1/2 cups (240 g) raisins
- 1 cup (180 g) chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or bag.
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy!
I recommend making this recipe as listed first and then tailoring it to your own preferences.
This recipe is also a good source of Iron (2 mg, 9%) and includes Potassium (297 mg, 6%) and Calcium (53 mg, 4%).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Snack, Camping, Backpacking, Outdoor
- Cuisine: Gluten-free, Dairy-free, vegan
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 11.4 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12 g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17.6 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 2mg