This easy 6-ingredient paleo and vegan Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding is ready to set in only 5 minutes! Perfect for healthy breakfasts or snacks.
- ⅓ cup Full Fat Coconut milk (if solid, warm until liquid)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (plus more to taste once set)
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a jar. Secure the lid and shake or stir until well mixed. Let rest for a minute, then shake or stir again. Let rest for another minute, then mix one more time.
- Let sit for at least two hours — I prefer overnight. Top with freshly chopped apples, roasted pumpkin seeds, and an extra sprinkle of spice if you like!
You know you’re finished shaking/stirring when the chia seeds are separated (not sticking together) and remain in the mixture rather than floating to the top (note that some will still float).
Other milk options: You can replace the 1/3 cup (75 ml) + 1/4 cup (60 ml) water-coconut milk combination with almond, hemp, or other plant-based milk. Water and coconut milk is my favorite combination.
Texture: This recipe makes a nice thick pudding. Add a little more liquid to thin.
Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut milk chia pudding recipes, pumpkin chia pudding, paleo chia pudding, pumpkin spice pudding, pumpkin pie pudding