An easy 4-ingredient dinner or holiday side dish with potatoes that everyone will love!
- 3 pounds (~1.4 kg) small red potatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian Parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 deg F (200 deg C).
- Spread the potatoes and onion in a large glass baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 30 min or until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, removing from the oven mid-way to flip with a spatula for even browning.
- When crisp, remove from the oven. Add parsley and salt immediately and toss to coat evenly. Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe was developed while roasting in a glass pan. If you use a metal baking sheet, expect cook times to be shorter.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Side, Holiday
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Parsley Roasted Potatoes, Crispy Roasted Potatoes