This S’mores Rocky Road recipe is truly wonderful with only 5 ingredients and tastes like a ready-to-eat and portable s'more! The graham crackers stay crunchy and the peanut butter gives them an ultra-creamy texture.
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3/4 cup chopped graham crackers, plus a few pieces to decorate the top
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows, plus a few to decorate the top
- Line the pan: Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. For a double batch, use a 9x9 or 8x8 inch square pan.
- Melt the base: In a medium pot on low heat, melt together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and vegan butter. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
- Graham Cracker Pieces: Stir in the graham cracker pieces and remove from heat. Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes so you don't melt the marshmallows.
- Marshmallows: Add the marshmallows and stir gently to coat.
- Spread in the pan: Spread the mixture in the lined pan by gently pressing it into the corners with a spatula.
- Toppings: Arrange additional mini marshmallows and remaining graham cracker pieces across the top to decorate and refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours).
- Cut into bite-sized pieces: Once chilled, remove the s'mores rocky road dessert bar from the pan by lifting out the parchment paper and cut it into bite-size squares.
Make it vegan: Use vegan marshmallows for a vegan dessert!
Read the blog post for more allergy-friendly substitutions.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at a cool room temperature for up to a week. If at room temperature, make sure it's not warm enough to melt the chocolate.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert, Holiday
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy rocky road, easy s'mores dessert, best s'mores dessert