This quick gluten-free dairy-free Pork Green Curry is simple and bursting with flavor! It's the perfect weeknight meal for Thai-inspired flavor cravings when you can't get takeout.
- 1 tablespoon coconut or peanut oil
- 1 pound thinly sliced pork chops, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 medium cremini mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 14 oz (400 ml) can coconut milk
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, stems removed, torn into bite sized pieces and massaged
- 2 rounded teaspoons freeze dried garlic (~4 minced cloves fresh)
- 2 rounded teaspoons freeze dried ginger (~1 peeled & minced thumb-sized piece fresh)
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free green curry paste
- 5 portions cooked white or brown rice
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet on medium high heat. When oil is melted and evenly coats the bottom of the pan, add the pork. Allow to cook uncovered and stirring on occasion to brown pork evenly on all sides (about 5 minutes).
- Add mushrooms, garlic and ginger. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the garlic just begins to brown. Add green curry paste and cook for 1 minute more, stirring constantly.
- Add coconut milk and kale. Reduce heat to simmer for ~7 minutes or until the kale softens. Serve warm over rice.
I use brown minute rice while traveling for convenience. At home, we enjoy this dish with fresh basmati or jasmine rice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Meat
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Thai-inspired, American Fusion
Keywords: pork green curry, camping recipes