If traditional chicken noodle soup is like a warm hug, this Thai chicken soup is like a long soak in a hot tub with a glass of champagne! It’s totally warming and comforting but with that extra flare you’ll only want to share with the best of friends. This soup is healthy and veggie-loaded with easy-to-find ingredients. We make it in one pot with slippery rice noodles and a smooth texture you’ll keep coming back to!
Why you’ll love this Thai chicken soup:
- it's super warming and comforting
- requires 12 simple ingredients
- you can make it in one pot
- perfect for dinner parties
- amazing for leftovers!
Because I'm making this recipe in North America, I chose ingredients that are easy to find anywhere. That means it's not fully authentic but an amazing Thai-inspired American Fusion.
You can look forward to:
- creamy coconut milk
- asparagus, mushrooms, and bell pepper
- slurpy rice noodles
- a rich veggie broth infused with ginger, garlic, and Thai green curry paste
Make it vegan
Thai curry soups taste amazing with tofu! Instead of chicken, you’ll want to pan-fry cubed tofu so it's crispy and keeps its shape. Check out this similar recipe using fried tofu for detailed instructions: Thai Curry Soup with Tofu
Other Asian-Inspired Recipes You'll Love:
- Thai Red Curry Soup
- Chinese Five Spice Chicken with crisp zucchini spears
- Rice Noodle Salad Wraps with Peanut Sauce
- Pork Green Curry
- Kale Lentil Curry
- Pumpkin Curry with Chicken
Let's make Thai Chicken SoupPrint
I hope you love my favorite everyday and special occasion dinner!