This black bean hummus recipe is the perfect no-cook, healthy, and delicious meal or snack. We love the sun-dried tomato and basil version because it's packed with bold flavor that turns a simple vegetable plate or sandwich into something special!
Our favorite ways to eat this Black Bean Hummus Recipe:
- with fresh cut veggies
- in a veggie-loaded sandwich
- with gluten-free crackers
- as a topping for roasted veggies and potatoes
- with a spoon 😉
Black Bean Hummus Recipe Ingredients:
- One 15 oz (400g) can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 1.5 cups cooked black beans)
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Tahini
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil (50 g)
- ¼ cup packed fresh basil (1 Tbsp dried)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Juice from ½ medium lemon (about 1 Tbsp)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. That's it!
If you haven't tried making homemade hummus, now is the time! It's so easy, delicious, and affordable, you'll never buy store-bought again.
Check out our Traditional black bean hummus recipe and other easy gluten-free meals:
Need to add Gluten-Free & Celiac-Safe ingredients to your pantry?
Check out our Shop, with 100% Gluten-free and Celiac-Safe products we use every day!
Don’t take our word for it, try these recipes yourself! And when you do, share your creations on instagram and tag #vibrantlygfree .
Enjoy these super easy, delicious, and gluten-free recipes, my friend!