Creamy, indulgent, healthy and SO quick + easy, this Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Pasta will quickly become a weekly staple! It was love at first bite for me and I already made it twice... in one week. Read on to see what the hype is all about!
You asked for more blender pasta sauces because they are SO easy! And this recipe, along with the others, will take you only 15 minutes from start to finish. It's actually faster than making 4 sandwiches (I timed it!).
Why you’ll fall in love this Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Pasta:
- Creamy sauce and fresh peppery arugula make for the perfect pasta combination!
- Simple, easy-to-find ingredients — many you'll have on hand already!
- 15 minutes from start to finish, no chopping required.
- Bold flavor with minimal effort
- It's vegan, gluten-free, and dairy free
- Tastes amazing hot or cold!
What to know before you start:
You can stretch this meal to 6 servings with extra noodles.
Try 4 servings with lots of extra greens, or up to 6 servings with more noodles! I adjust the dish to the number of guests without changing the sauce ingredients.
Roast the garlic first... or don't 😉
Raw garlic has a strong flavor. If you're trying this for the first time or serving guests, here's what I recommend:
- Mince the garlic first. Heat a little olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Sautee the minced garlic for about 3 minutes until golden brown and fragrant. Then add it to your blender with the rest of the ingredients and blitz!
- OR use ¼ teaspoon garlic powder in place of the two cloves in this recipe.
What we do...
Sometimes I toss two whole raw garlic cloves into the blender. The flavor is strong and we don't mind. I do roast the garlic if serving for guests.
If you're curious about eating raw garlic, I thought this Well + Good article on the benefits of raw garlic was interesting.
It's really that tasty.
When I asked my partner what to write for this section -- he said to add: "it's reeeeeally freaking good!"
Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Pasta Recipe:Print
Photos of the Process
Step 1. Make pasta according to package instructions. Blend the sauce.
Step 2. Combine all ingredients.
Step 3. Mix well and enjoy!
Hungry for more?
Check out our tasty gluten-free Recipe Index <3
With love and gratitude,