This super easy and nutritious Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding makes the perfect Fall breakfast or snack! With only 5 minutes of prep and 6 easy-to-find ingredients, it's sure to become a favorite.
Every Christmas, I make a big batch of traditional stovetop pumpkin pudding with all the stops -- ice cream, cinnamon... YUM. But for the times between when I don't want the fuss, THIS is my go-to!
Add chopped apples, crispy roasted pumpkin seeds and an extra sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice and I'm in heaven!
It's also perfect for all of us with small, mobile, or shared kitchens who need something simple and shockingly delicious 😉
Why you’ll love this Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Recipe:
- It feels like an extra special Fall treat to savor in the morning with your coffee or tea
- Creamy, spiced, and delicious!
- Prep in only 5 minutes and leave it overnight for a no-fuss breakfast
- Tastes just like your favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte -- go team PSL!
What to know before you start:
Use any plant-based milk you like.
You can replace the water-coconut milk combination with almond, hemp, or other plant-based milk. Water & coconut is my favorite.
Find your own perfect chia pudding consistency.
This recipe makes a nice thick pudding. Add a little more liquid to thin.
Prevent clumps — make sure you shake/stir it well.
You know you’re finished shaking/stirring when the chia seeds are separated (not sticking together) and remain in the mixture rather than floating to the top (note that some will still float).
Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Recipe:Print
Hungry for more?
Try these VgF favorites:
- Simple Chia Seed Pudding Recipe >> 2-ingredient paleo breakfast
- Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- The 3 Best Gluten Free Smoothie Recipes
Or check out our tasty gluten-free Recipe Index <3
With love and gratitude,