Wow, mango muffins are a thing and I just stumbled upon them! Maybe you’ve been a mango muffin fan for years (kudos to you), or maybe like me, this idea is totally foreign to you. Either way, let me tell you - these babies are AMAZING!
If you're new to gluten-free, be sure to also check out our gluten-free diet for beginners guide.
You’ll notice that these Paleo Mango Muffins are:
- melt-in-your-mouth soft!
And thanks to the paleo, protein-packed base of almond flour, they will satisfy cravings and are a filling snack! I make these or my delicious paleo almond flour pumpkin muffins as replacements for packaged snack bars during the week and for travel. They are less processed, more affordable, and ultimately more delicious than any packaged snack out there.
What are we waiting for?! Let’s dive in and get snacking, the healthy way 😉
More Healthy Mango Recipes
Love using mango in recipes? So do we! Check out our other favorites:
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the comment field or recipe card below. Thank you!Print
Gluten Free Mango Muffins: High Protein and Paleo!
These Paleo and Gluten-Free Mango Muffins are a tasty treat for summer or anytime you need a sunny pick-me-up! With mango, almond flour, and honey, they are a healthier alternative to traditional muffins and a totally unique snack.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Gluten free, Paleo, Vegetarian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 ½ cups (150 grams) Almond Flour
- ½ cup (60 grams) Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (225 grams) mashed or pureed mango
- ½ cup (100 grams) coconut oil, soft or melted but not hot
- ⅓ cup (100 grams) honey
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash mango with a fork. Set aside. (a food processor can also be used for this step)
- In a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients.
- Whisk/stir well.
- Add all wet ingredients, including mashed/pureed mango.
- Mix well.
- Portion into muffin tins until each cup is about ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (or with only dry crumbs attached).
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the muffins from the tin.
- Enjoy! We like them best plain or with coconut butter.
Be careful not to overcook.
Keywords: Mango Muffins, Paleo Muffins
With love and gratitude, ❤︎ Jamie