Need a gluten free side for a family potluck? These delicious parsley roasted potatoes hit just the spot! They are crispy, simple, quick, and perfect for households with or without food allergies. They also are an amazingly easy make-ahead idea for weekday lunches. Bake a large pan of these along with your favorite roasted veg and you'll be eating like a royal until that last, crisp bite.
Make it your own by tossing in veggies or your favorite spices. We love to make this dish alongside our favorite crispy roasted brussel sprouts recipe!Print
Crispy Parsley Roasted Potatoes
An easy 4-ingredient dinner or holiday side dish with potatoes that everyone will love!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8+ 1x
- Category: Side, Holiday
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 3 pounds (~1.4 kg) small red potatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian Parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 deg F (200 deg C).
- Spread the potatoes and onion in a large glass baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 30 min or until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, removing from the oven mid-way to flip with a spatula for even browning.
- When crisp, remove from the oven. Add parsley and salt immediately and toss to coat evenly. Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe was developed while roasting in a glass pan. If you use a metal baking sheet, expect cook times to be shorter.
Keywords: Parsley Roasted Potatoes, Crispy Roasted Potatoes
Did you try this roasted potato recipe?
Tell us how it went in the comments below and tag a photo on instagram using #vibrantlygfree